Notting Hill College LTD is the Data Controller
For the purpose of The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2018 (GDPR) the data protection officer is Amira Mohsen
Our legal basis for data processing is enrolment, registration and graduation of students and consent for all other services.
Data Protection Act 1998
In order to register and receive or use the services on our website, you will be required to submit some personal information, such as your name, your postcode and email address. We have a legal duty to ensure that we keep your personal data safe and secure, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not share your personal information with anybody else without your knowledge, unless we are required by law to do so.
Personal Information Collection
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by submitting your application when enrolling on a course or applying for a job. We may also ask you for identifying information when you contact us for assistance.
• If you email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Upon enrolment of the course, we may require an ID check webinar, during which we will need you to send us a proof of identification. We keep your documents in a secure lockable cabinet
• On completion of the course, we will ask you to send us your certificate shipping address.
• We may ask you to fill a feedback form which we will use for quality assurance or research purposes. These are optional forms, you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transaction you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, number of visits to the site, time spent on the site, traffic data, location data, and other communication data,
• Personal information such as name, address, e-mail, DOB, and Student ID number.
When do we collect information?
We endeavour to collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent and typically when you
Order and subsequently use services
Make customer enquiries
Register for information or other services
Request product information
Submit a job application
Graduate from our college
Work with us
Respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys).
Why do we use your information?
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order, and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and postal address, date of birth, gender, telephone, email address. We do not keep record of your credit/debit card information, as well as other information collected on registration or through surveys. If you choose to provide us with personal information, it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
How will we use your information?
We may use your information for a number of purposes which include: processing your enrolment; managing, administering and delivering our qualifications or information requested by you, for example, responding to complaints or enquiries.