Sign up Here and Get Your Free Guide Via Email
Notting Hill College is proud to introduce to you the TOT program which has been designed to help you grow your competencies as a trainer and develop your skills in transferring and exchanging knowledge in any field.
The course consists of 36 hours combining both theoretical information and practical projects.
The learning approach covers the following topics:
Planning to build the training cycle from A to Z.
The different teaching methods to satisfy various types of learners.
Interpersonal communication skills to face groups confidentially and deal with different personalities
The different roles of a trainer
Tools of teaching online
Assessment and evaluation skills
Our course is delivered via weekly interactive virtual classes. Join one of our group courses or register for private training to finish faster.
The TOT program is suitable for anyone wanting to train others! Find out if this program is suitable to you and let it be our mission to lead you toward creativity and success in the non-formal education sector.
Next course start - 3rd June 2020
Why choose Notting Hill College?
Notting Hill College is a accredited British institution which specialises in further education as well as vocational training. The College was established in 2004 and ever since that date, it has been constantly expanding in various tracks; curriculum and programme design, academic partnership and network construction. This diligent work has made us a leading provider presenting diversified learning services.
- Our quality-driven approach has given us a global outlook and has placed NHC at the forefront of vocational training market
- We are accredited by the BAC and offer accredited programs in the fields of teacher training, business and English language training
- We are approved centres for ATHE and TQUK; both awarding bodies are recognised by Ofqual
- We are flexible in our approach to study plans and payment plans
- Our teachers are experts in their subject area
- We are dynamic, adapting to the virtual learning environment with ease
- We have strong connections with our partners and are able to provide students with a wide range of options
- Our stylish online delivery system makes students feel as if they're on campus