Notting Hill College Presents
A Free Webinar
Presented by Dani Mundy
Welcome to Notting Hill College TEACH.TALK!
A series of free webinar sessions which tackle current and useful topics in the field of education and business. Join us, as one of our expert teachers discusses the latest trends, techniques and theories for both theoretical and practical application.
Topic- "Optimise your online classes and learn how to deliver effectively in the virtual world".
Presented by Dani Mundy
Notting Hill College TEACH.TALK invites you to join us for a discussion on how to motivate your learners through engaging, proactive lessons.
This webinar will be delivered by Dani Mundy and will focus on a range of lesson ideas which utilise the productive skills; speaking and writing. Get the most out of your students, whether they are online or in the classroom! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dani has worked in the ELT sector since 1998 after completing the TRINITY TESOL and DELTA qualifications. She has trained teachers in Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Kurdistan, China and Indonesia for a range of companies including Penguin Random House. Dani currently works in an advisory capacity delivering EAL Courses and Consultancy for Birmingham City Council.
Check out our previous Teach.Talk Webinar below
Have you heard about our English language courses? Check out the Think English Webinar below
Notting Hill College is a accredited British institution which specialises in further education as well as vocational training. The College was established in 2004 and ever since that date, it has been constantly expanding in various tracks; curriculum and programme design, academic partnership and network construction. This diligent work has made us a leading provider presenting diversified learning services.
- Our quality-driven approach has given us a global outlook and has placed NHC at the forefront of vocational training market
- We are accredited by the BAC and offer accredited programs in the fields of teacher training, business and English language training
- We are approved centres for ATHE and TQUK; both awarding bodies are recognised by Ofqual
- We are flexible in our approach to study plans and payment plans
- Our teachers are experts in their subject area
- We are dynamic, adapting to the virtual learning environment with ease
- We have strong connections with our partners and are able to provide students with a wide range of options
- Our stylish online delivery system makes students feel as if they're on campus
Accredited online courses delivered by expert teachers.